Palm Beach, Florida
Offering 130 Wet Slips up to 120′
Conveniently located between the Jupiter Inlet and the Lake Worth-Palm Beach Inlet, Loggerhead Marina – Palm Beach Gardens occupies a well-protected harbor just off the west side of the Intracoastal Waterway in the center of thriving luxury communities and three vibrant towns. At about 100 yards south of the Donald Ross Road Bridge, this marina is situated in a peaceful setting with private club amenities accessed through a Loggerhead Marina annual, seasonal, or monthly lease agreement.
Loggerhead Marina – Palm Beach Gardens, formerly Frenchman’s Marina, occupies a well-protected harbor inland just off the west side of the Intracoastal Waterway. This marina offers 130, state-of-the-art stationary slips that accommodate vessels from 30 to 120 feet, and is ideally positioned between three vibrant towns with hundreds of restaurants, boutiques, and galleries. Golf and tennis facilities are in close proximity, as is the Loggerhead Marinelife Center, which features exhibits and sea turtle labs that serve to protect endangered species.
Loggerhead Marina – Palm Beach Gardens
2700 Donald Ross Road, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Hours During Shelter in Place:
* Staff maintain the docks(Garbage/Maintenance etc) and performing pump out services as needed.
- Public access for vessels up to 120 feet
- 130 state-of-the-art stationary slips for 30- to 120-foot vessels
- Protected harbor in a spectacular setting
- Annual, seasonal, monthly, and transient slips
- Wifi available throughout the marina
- Concierge service from our professional, trained, and uniformed staff
- Captain’s Lounge featuring Wi-Fi and cable TV, complimentary gourmet coffee, popcorn, and nautical publications
- Virtual office including fax, copier, and Internet access
- Ships Store provides beer, ice, soda, marine staples, and a full line of Loggerhead Marina-branded clothing and gifts
- Easy access to restaurants, shopping, golf, tennis courts, and other social activities
- High-speed pumps with ValvTect marine diesel and 90 octane non-ethanol gasoline
- 30, 50, and 100-amp electrical service
- Cable TV, city water, and phone line at each slip
- Upscale restrooms and shower facilitie
- State-of-the art power pedestals
- Pump-out service at each slip
- Resort-style pool and amenity building
- Open 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.